If updating your family photo album is on your to-do list this year, then my new Super Saturday family portrait sessions are just the thing for you!
New for 2019, the ‘Super Saturday’ sessions are weekend family portrait sessions, held here in my photography studio in central Stafford.
Available on just one Saturday every month (usually the first Saturday), they’ve been created with busy families, like yours, in mind.
Why ‘Super Saturday’ sessions?
I literally can’t keep count of how many parents mention to me that they wished they had more family photos.
They tell me that the children are growing up fast. That, even if they have had portraits taken a few years ago, they are already well out of date.
Perhaps they’ve had a new baby in the past year, but don’t yet have an up-to-date group family photo.
All of these are common reasons why you might want updated family photos taken.
After all, family photos are so important. They’re not only a precious keepsake but are also great for you and the little ones to look back on in years to come.
But time can fly. Life is busy, and it’s far too easy to take snapshots on our phones but never get around to having professional photos taken. Pictures that are good enough quality for your walls at home.
Plus, mums, even if you do take lots of pictures of the children, you’re probably never in the photos yourself – am I right?
Well, my new Super Saturday family portrait sessions will help you get the updated, group family photos you want, once and for all!
They are the perfect way to ensure you keep your family memories up to date.
Great value family portrait sessions in Stafford
Having listened to you, mums and dads, I believe I have a great idea of what you’re after:
- You’re working in the week, so the weekend is the best time to get everyone together.
- You want a fun photography experience that the kids will enjoy (yes, even the teenagers!).
- You also want a family photoshoot which won’t eat into your precious family time, nor breaks the bank!
- Plus, you want high-quality photographs that you’ll be itching to get printed and hung on your walls at home, and love to look back on in years to come.
For all these reasons and more, I’ve created the Super Saturday family portrait sessions, just for you!
You pay just a £25 session fee and then all the images (a minimum of 20) from your 30-minute photoshoot experience are available to purchase for £199.
The images will be provided on a USB and you’ll receive an online downloadable image gallery.
You’ll be refunded the £25 session fee if you pay for the image collection on the day of your session.
I’d highly recommend you secure your Super Saturday slot. I’m anticipating that these incredible-value sessions will be snapped up quickly!
Book your Super Saturday family portrait session today
Securing your Super Saturday family portrait session is simple:
- View the available dates and times here (Super Saturday sessions will usually take place on the first Saturday of the month),
- Complete your details and pay your session fee to secure your appointment.
- Then, on the day, come along to my photography studio in central Stafford at the allotted time. During your 30-minute session, we’ll have lots of fun together and I’ll make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera.
- Pay £199 on the day for your digital image collection, and get your session fee refunded, If you want to see your images before purchase thats not a problem either, we will simply arrange for you to come and view your images, and I’m very confident you will LOVE every one.
- After the session, you’re free to get on with your weekend!
- If you buy the photo collection for an additional £199 at your session, a few days after all your images will be put onto a lovely wooden USB and will be ready for you to collect. Then, simply choose your favourites, download, save, print and share!
These limited-availability family portrait sessions are ideal for groups of up to six people. Any babies must be sitting unaided.
Just five appointments are available per day and once they’re gone, they’re gone! Book yours here.
Please get in touch with me via email, with the subject ‘Super Saturday’, with any special requests or queries before booking. I’m contactable on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07967 599584 if you’d like any further information.
You can view examples of my family studio portraits in the family gallery.